SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION 2019
Submission Deadlines (see also https://iam2019.exordo.com/) :
22nd February 2019: Submission of abstracts
5th April 2019: Abstract decisions
7th June 2019: Early registration closes
26th July 2019: Full paper submission deadline
Please note, that in order to be considered for the Best Paper awards, full papers must be submitted by the deadline.
Final papers can be submitted online here (https://iam2019.exordo.com/). Papers will not be published anywhere online after the conference.
Early bird registration prior to 1st July (includes Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception): €350
Conference rate after 1st July (includes Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception): €395
Day rate (does not include Welcome Reception or Dinner): €150 per day Doctoral/Student rate (colloquium and conference): €195
Gala Dinner only €80 – Please note, the Gala Dinner is INCLUDED in the Full Registration & Doctoral Rates.
Those attending both the Irish Academy of Management (IAM) Conference and the British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference (3rd -5th September, Aston University) are entitled to 10% in reduction of fees for BOTH conferences
Full Paper Submission guidelines:
- All submissions should adhere to the following guidelines. Submissions failing to adhere to these will not be accepted.
- Document to be saved as a pdf
- Document should be formatted in Times New Roman font, 12 pt., 1” Margins, A4 portrait
- Refereed papers should be between 6000 and 8000 words in length exclusive of bibliography
- Working papers should be no more than 5000 words in length
- First page must be the title page including:
- Paper title
- Full name of each author
- Affiliation of each author
- E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Second page should be a structured abstract (max 250 words) with the following headings where applicable:
- Research limitations/implications
- Practical implications
- Social implications
- Keywords (between 3-6 keywords) Citations in text and referencing according to Harvard style Any tracked changes must have been accepted and document is saved without comments or tracked changes