events & sigs
In addition to the Annual Conference the Irish Academy of Management run a number of events throughout the year as cross academy and SIG events.
THE IRISH JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT
The Irish Journal of Management is proudly supported by the Irish Academy of Management. It aims to publish well-written and well researched articles that will contribute to the understanding of management-related issues in both Irish and international contexts.
Stay in touch with all IAM News
Who we areThe Irish Academy of Management (IAM) is the leading professional association for management studies, research and education on the island of Ireland. The academy was formed in 1997, when a group of academic staff and postgraduate students met at Dublin City University. During that meeting, the constitution was adopted, and the Academy has since grown to over 300 members. We registered as a Charity in 2016.
What we doThe purpose of the Irish Academy of Management is to promote the advancement of research, knowledge and education in the field of organisation and management studies.
- Build an inclusive, diverse community of scholars
- Champion responsible business and management education, research and thought leadership
- Encourage the highest quality business and management research, education and practice
- Foster open respectful debate, cooperation and collaboration within the Academy
- Mentor early career scholars
- Stimulate research and the exchange of ideas within the wider business community
- Build wider appreciation and acceptance of the science and practice of management
- Contribute to national and international debates on business and management
Our Institutional Members
Click on our Institutional Members logos below to see the respective point of contact